The Avionics Multi-Function Display (MFD) application illustrates, for educational purposes, how tactile interactivity concepts are brought into the plane cockpit with a realistic Multi-Function Display, inspired from a Boeing 737 display system. The Avionics MFD application has been automatically generated from SCADE Suite® and SCADE Display®.
The SCADE MFD features the following pages/functions:
- a Primary Flight Display (PFD) page, including an Attitude Direction Indicator (ADI), Speed Counter, Altitude Counter, Flight Management Compass (FMC), Navigation Display (ND) and Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI),
- an Engine page,
- an Airport Map page, including an horizontal vector airport map and a vertical display,
- a Navigation Map page, including an horizontal raster map with waypoints and a vertical display.
The virtual plane follows a pre-recorded scenario.
- tap to select the page switching animation type (Fade/Zoom/Twirl)
- flick the screen left/right to navigate through four pages
SCADE Multi-Function Display is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-16. The program can be installed on Android.
SCADE Multi-Function Display (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.